4 Egg Whites
Pinch of Cream of Tartar
1 Cup plus 1-2 tablespoons Caster Sugar
1 ½ cups Thickened Cream (whipped)
250gr Punnet Strawberries (sliced)
2 Kiwi Fruit (sliced)
Pulp from 2 Passionfruit
1. PRE-HEAT oven to 150C. Line an oven tray with Baking Paper.
2. Place the egg whites and cream of tartar in a dry bowl and beat until firm peaks form.
3. Gradually add the caster sugar, beating until thick and glossy and sugar has dissolved.
4. Spread meringue mix onto the tray in a circle.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until crisp and then reduce the heat to 120C and bake for a further 10 – 15 minutes.
6. Turn off the oven and cool the meringue with the door open slightly.
7. Just before serving, top with whipped cream and arrange the fruit on top and then drizzle with passionfruit pulp.